Friday, May 24, 2013

Yee Haw! Dips in Nashville!

Hey Ya'll!  While I was down in Nashville visiting my Kel Bells with my friend Yaya, I thought I'd make a dip while we were enjoying the fresh air of the country.  Below is my recipe for my Beer Buckling Cheddar Dip. 

Below are all the ingredients that make this dip.
You will need:
1 packet of dry Ranch spices
1/2 bottle of beer ( I used one that brews in Nashville, you choose!)
1 block of cream cheese
1 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
Prezels to dip with



Combine the cream cheese (softened) in a bowl with the Ranch packet and 1 cup of the shredded cheese.

 
Once you mix well with a fork, you will add this mixture into a blender.  I used a Magic Bullet, but you can use whatever you have available that will mix.  As you add the mixture to the blender, I added the other 1/2 cup of cheddaer cheese and the beer slowly.  If you add the beer too quickly, it will bubble and over flow.
 


You might have to do the dip in different batches.  While you mix, it should look like this.



Once you combine all the batches, mix together in a bowl.  This should make about 3 cups of dip once blended.  Once mixed together, place in the fridge for about an hour to chill it. 


Once served, serve with a bowl of prezels and of course more beer!
Enjoy from Nashville!



 

1 comment:

  1. Ya'll, this dip was delicious! Come back to Nashville Dip Lady!!!

    ReplyDelete