Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Let's Dip In!

After numerous requests for all my dip recipes, I have given in.  My friends call me Mama Mellor, even though now I should be called Mama Hoagland since I am now married, that's besides the dip point.  I am here to share my indepth dip recipes with all my family, friends and anyone who is interested about my dips.  

I can't promise you that you won't feel sick after eating the whole pan, because you will and not want to admit it.  I can't promise you that dips won't become a dinner once in a while.  I can't promise you that your friends won't beg to come over so they can have some dips.  Lastly I can't promise these are all healthy, most of the time I tell my friends to look away while I make it so they don't see what I am putting into them.  I can promise however, that you will enjoy them all! 

I will share with you my secrets to what to put in them, prepare and cook or bake them.  I will tell you what to pair them with and the perfect event or party to serve them at!  I will cut calories when I can, but let's be honest how can you cut a whole block of cream cheese out of a recipe?  All the dips shared will use fresh veggies, fruits, dairy, meats and yes lot's of cheese!  The recipes will start soon!  Get hungry and dip in!

Dip in and enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. We're very excited to get fat and dippy with you, Mrs. Hoagie. Viva dips!

    ReplyDelete